Here are the rules for the wiki! Please obey these.
- You can't start roleplaying until one of the staff members approves your character.
- No swearing at others, roleplaying or not. In roleplays, you may use warrior swears, but please no actual human swears. On chat, no excessive swearing. When an admin tells you to stop, you will stop.
- No using others' cats UNLESS you get permission from them.
- You have to make sure the other person is willing to have their cat be mates with yours, or for their cat to be killed by yours.
- If you must say something that isn't related to roleplaying, say it in parenthesis. Example: (Brb, food.)
- You can't do major plot twists without the admins' approval.
- NO godmodding your characters (making them super-powerful and taking over the roleplay). You may NOT make Mary-sues / Gary-stus, who are perfect little heroes. It is annoying to everyone.
- No cats with powers, like fire or ice.
- No sockpuppeting (having more than one account). If you are caught, the sockpuppet will be banned, as well as the user doing the sockpuppeting.
- No editing others' userpages without their permission.
- You can only have up to fifteen characters.
If you break one of these rules, you will get two warnings, and two warnings only. After those two warnings, an admin will ban you based on the severity of the rule-breaking.
Can I make my own cat's page? - No. Only the admins may do so.
Can we start a huge plot for the Clan? - Yes, but only if you have the admins' approval.
What if my cat dies? - You can roleplay its death and we'll put it in StarClan or the Dark Forest.
How many cats can I make? - You can make as many as you want, as long as you RP them all. We don't want unused cat pages cluttering the wiki!
Can I write a fanfiction? - No. This is strictly a roleplay wiki. A short story is allowed in a blog, though.
Can my cat actually mate with others / Can I RP the cats mating? - No. If you want your cat to have kits, either tell the cat's mate's RPer and make them up together, or write a blog announcing it.